Jacques range of Help Point Units (HPUs) are user-friendly, reliable, robust IP call points, specifically designed for environments where public safety is important. The HPUs, as part of a Jacques IP integrated Communication System, offer one or two button calling systems, which connect to central control once the call button is pressed. Available with emergency or dual emergency and information buttons, the units are ideally suited to applications where assistance may be required in addition to emergency calling. On board configurable relays can be utilised to control lighting, duress alarms, CCTV or gate controls common within public safety and transport environments.
Help Point Units can easily be integrated into existing, shared or dedicated networks and connect directly into any Ethernet port. Units can automatically dial any master station on the network or be directed to a SIP enabled device/telephone system.
With wide availability and simplicity of connection, Ethernet networks (LAN/WAN) provide the ideal communication infrastructure for the Jacques Emergency & Information Help Point System. A typical example of this is its use on the LAN of a railway station, which may be part of a large Wide Area Network (WAN) covering distances of hundreds of kilometers. This ability to expand enhances its use as a local system (within the station) during the day. At times when the station is unattended, the Help Point Units can be switched automatically or manually to a central control location ensuring calls are managed 24 hours a day.
HELP POINT UNITS SYSTEM DIAGRAM
HOW IT WORKS
- Pressing the call button on the Help Point Unit immediately sets up a call request at the central control location and the HPU call LED light starts blinking.
- When the control room operator answers the call, the LED light changes to a steady state, indicating the call is answered/connected.
- The HPU provides hands free communication, once the call is established, whereby users simply speak into the intercom microphone and audio is broadcast through the intercom speakers.
- If the call is not answered at the central control room after a preset time, the system can optionally divert the call to a preset telephone number (eg. mobile phone).
- On completion of the call, the LED light will turn off.
PARKS & PUBLIC SPACES
With safety and security becoming a growing concern within society, it is it essential for city councils and private park owners to provide adequate security systems. With an innovative and stylish design, the Jacques Help Point Units (HPU’s) will fit seamlessly into the natural surroundings whilst still being identifiable by the public ensuring easy access to assistance when required. Tourists and new park-goers do not need to feel lost with easy access to these help and information points which provide public information as well as access to call emergency services if required.
Highly visible, solid and vandal resistant units – designed with public safety in mind. HPU’s feature anti-graffiti coating to further protect against vandalism.
Simple 1 or 2 button call operation to dial emergency or emergency & information calls. One-touch operation with hands free communication, once the call is established.
Built in tamper detection alarm which will advise central control if a HPU has been damaged or interfered with, ensuring maintenance is timely.
Help Point Units can easily be integrated into existing, shared or dedicated networks and connect directly into any Ethernet port. Virtually an unlimited number of HPU’s can exist in a system.
Seamless integration to many leading 3rd party system including building & security management, CCTV, access control and telephony.
Two configurable relay modules exist on HPU’s that can be used to activate external equipment – control doors, boom gates, lights or signal CCTV camera presets.
HELP POINT UNITS
Jacques’ range of Help Point Units or HPUs are user-friendly, reliable, robust IP call points, specifically designed for environments where public safety is critical. The HPUs, as part of a Jacques IP integrated Communication System, offer one or two button calling systems, which connect to central control once the call button is pressed.
HELP POINT UNITS SYSTEM PRODUCTS
HELP POINT UNIT
HPU-5E2 | 51687, HPU-5E2i | 51688
- Highly visible, solid, vandal resistant unit, designed with public safety in mind
- Simple 1 or 2 button operation, emergency or emergency & information
- Environmentally sealed
- One-touch operation with hands-free communication, once call is established
- Standard PoE powered (IEEE 802.3af)
- Tamper detection and attempted device removal notification
- Automated testing of speaker and microphone
- Vandal and water resistant piezo electric call button(s)
- Anti-graffiti coating to protect against vandalism
- Two configurable relays
BOL-317A | 51662, BOL-320A | 51663,
BOL-330A | 51664, BOL-340A | 51665
- Suitable For HPU-5xx
- Various heights available
- Material Carbon steel with Duragal™
- Powder coated, APO ripple grey finish
WALL MOUNT PLATE
WMP-5 | 51095
- Suitable For HPU-5xx wall mounting
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 175 mm x 175 mm x 6 mm
- Weight 1.4 kg
- Material 316 stainless steel
TCH-1MX, TCH-2MX, TCH-4MX
All Jacques intercom & public address systems require a system controller. Jacques offers controllers in three capacities, each allowing for a predetermined number of endpoints and industry required functionality.
PC MASTER STATION
PCC-650MX | 51669, PCC-650MXTS | 51720
- Complete intercom call handling functions
- Complete public address functionality
- Diagnostics and reporting
- Alarm notifications including device state
- Touchscreen compatible interface
- Map, grid and database views
- Upload multiple site maps to suit application/site
- Customisable layout/functions to suit application requirements
IP MASTER INTERCOM STATION
IPM-360 | 51516, IPM-360H | 51533,
IPM-360G | 51534, IPM-360GH | 51535
- Network communications are based around TCP/IP protocol suite
- Static or dynamic IP address assignment. Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is supported
- IEEE 802.3af PoE support
- Backlit display for reliable viewing in dark conditions
- Make & receive intercom calls
- Make live & prerecorded PA announcements
- Trigger intercom relays
- Balanced audio output of mixed speaker/microphone audio for call recording
- Options for gooseneck, handset and headset