Jacques IP PA system offers a simple method of information and entertainment dissemination to the masses while offering exceptional scalability and configuration options. Operating via an IP network allows for complete flexibility of system use, including dynamic grouping of PA zones, with no limit on the number of groups or the number of zones within a group. This allows users the ability to design site-specific PA systems ensuring total audio coverage across all buildings, areas and/or precincts.
The use of a digital signal processor allows total user control of the PA system. Users have the flexibility to broadcast background music to a number of selected PA zones, while making an audio announcement to other individual or selected zones simultaneously.
INTRODUCTION TO JACQUES IP PA
The Jacques IP Public Address system has been designed for use across various market applications that require communication with the masses. The Jacques IP PA system has the ability to broadcast live and pre-recorded messages, tones, bells or alarms to one or multiple PA zones. Learn more by watching this short video.
NEED AN IP PA SYSTEM?
Let our helpful sales team assist in matching your project requirements to the features of our IP communication systems.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & TONES
Live PA announcements. Also prerecorded, time scheduled audio message, tone, alarm and bell distribution.
BACKGROUND MUSIC STREAMING
Multiple simultaneous streams of background music can be distributed throughout the system at each zone.
UNLIMITED MULTI ZONE
Dynamic grouping of PA zones, with no limit on the number of groups or the number of zones within a group.
AMBIENT NOISE SENSORS
Optional ambient noise sensing microphones provide Automatic Level Control (ALC) across the system.
Features dynamic grouping of PA zones, with no limit on the number of groups or the number of zones within a group ensuring complete system scalability.
System size and design flexibility plus time and zones scheduling, the ability to create detailed announcement files and dynamic grouping of PA zones.
The ability to connect devices anywhere on the network and RTP Transmission protocol used for delivering audio over the system.
Seamless integration to many leading 3rd party system including building & security management, CCTV, access control and telephony.
The Jacques IP PA system has the added ability to monitor and interrogate the system for faults via the network.
Organisations responsible for public safety, need trouble-free mass communication options providing message distribution to large and busy crowds in the case of an emergency – fire, accident, riot. Jacques IP PA system with its flexibility to expand to an unlimited number of PA zones ensures the management of public safety announcements is effortless. The system has the added ability to monitor and interrogate the system for faults via the network. If an amplifier on the network fails, the system will report the failure allowing for timely maintenance and repair. Importantly, the integrity of the entire PA system is not affected allowing for broadcasts to continue to all other zones on the network, ensuring ultimate public safety.
IP PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM PRODUCTS
JACQUES ANNOUNCEMENT SCHEDULER (JAS)
The Jacques Announcement Scheduler facilitates prerecorded public address announcements, bells, tones and warning alarms across the Jacques IP public address system with ease. Using timetables and schedules the interface allows for audio broadcast across select or all zones at predetermined times making it ideal for schools, transport networks, museums and public spaces.
IP MASTER INTERCOM STATION
IPM-360 | 51516, IPM-360H | 51533,
IPM-360G | 51534, IPM-360GH | 51535
- Network communications are based around TCP/IP protocol suite
- Static or dynamic IP address assignment. Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is supported
- IEEE 802.3af PoE support
- Backlit display for reliable viewing in dark conditions
- Make & receive intercom calls
- Make live & prerecorded PA announcements
- Trigger intercom relays
- Options for gooseneck, handset and headset
PC MASTER STATION
PCC-650MX | 51669, PCC-650MXTS | 51720
- Complete intercom call handling functions
- Complete public address functionality
- Make live and pre-recorded announcements
- Broadcast tones, bells & alarms
- Visual display of PA zones (unlimited number of zones depending on controller)
- Selection and playback of recorded announcements
- Diagnostics and reporting
- Alarm notifications including device state
- Touchscreen compatible interface
- Map, grid and database views
- Upload multiple site maps to suit application/site
- Customisable layout/functions to suit application requirements
UNIVERSAL AUDIO INTERFACE
UAI-3B1 | 51196, UAI-3E1 | 51195
- Public address interface
- Interface between Jacques’ IP system & analogue devices
- Interface between Jacques’ 650 and 550 systems (hybrid)
SVR-100 5 W | 51706,
SVR-100 15 W | 50909
- 100 V line speaker
- Vandal resistant
- Quality audio output
- For ceiling mounting
- Available in 5 or 15W
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel face plate
SURFACE MOUNT BACKBOX
CSH-1 | 50620
- Suitable surface mount housing for SVR-100 speakers
- Dimensions (Ø x D) 231 mm x 71 mm
- Weight 1.2 kg
- Material 304 stainless steel F
- Powder coated, gloss, black finish
TCH-2MX, JSC-5L, JSC-5L-AEC
All Jacques intercom & public address systems require a system controller. Jacques offers controllers in three capacities, each allowing for a predetermined number of endpoints and industry required functionality.
EMERGENCY AND EVACUATION PANEL – 2 BUTTON
PBP-052/C0 | 51894
- Evacuation and lockdown push buttons
- Stainless steel vandal resistant panel
- Custom etching available
- Configurable buttons
A comprehensive communication system which incorporates intercom and public address (PA) with a user friendly, customer user interface tool, to provide a safe and effective learning environment. By installing a Jacques IP School Communication system, reception administration will be able to easily manage live and pre-recorded public address announcements, bell schedules, intercom calls, remote door and gate access, all from one location.