The Voice Annunciator software package is a digital message store used to manage pre-recorded announcement audio files, which can be directed to any individual or group of endpoints within the Jacques IP Communications System.
Need help? Contact us referencing product SKU.
- Digital message store with no fixed limits on duration or capacity for playback/broadcast through the system endpoints
- Concurrent playback and recording of multiple announcements
- Recording of announcements from any intercom master station.
- Announcements may be shared or distinct to each originating intercom station
- Rule based permissions control access to announcement playback & recording
- Priority queuing of announcements
- Automatic muting of background music during a public address announcement or an intercom call
- Wave file format
- Directory support on master stations; announcements are listed by name
- Supports audio streaming in standard RTP protocol, support for multicast, IGMPv2 and Diffserv standard for Quality-of-Service (QoS)
- Online addition, deletion and update of audio files in the digital message store at any time from the intercom system TCP/IP network