Our new software release cycle 5 includes many updates, including:
- Distributed DAR recording using VPN tunnel solution.
- Improved performance of server to re-establish calls during failover.
- Allows captured RTPDevice data as AEC reference. This addition allows the separation of the source of BGM and the processing of the AEC for enhanced covert monitoring.
- Ability to setup ucarp virtual_id in JELinux webconfig.
- Improved AEC performance for JEM-3 device.
- Call control panel is now available on Map page of j650ui.
- Various bug fixes and features
Additional information can be found here.