Our new software release cycle 6 includes some significant updates, including:
- Support SMTP protocol for sending reports via email. Refer JED-0471 (650 System Report Server Product Manual)
- SNMP V3 support. Refer JCN-0378 (Configuring SNMP Alarms)
- Improvements for JEM-2 filesystem integrity
- Rectify rare jccpserver race condition which could cause an increased number of resets on effected intercoms. Most commonly observed on large installations
- Increased success rate of JEM3 firmware upgrade
- Various bug fixes and features
Additional information can be found here.