This major software release C1 includes many updates and new features, including:
- Change of Jacques default multicast address.
- Redesigned the PC master Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Introduction of V8 JELinux for J650UI package.
- Cell to Cell communication feature that allows two intercoms to be paired up via Jacques PC Master J650UI or JAS to communicate for pre-defined duration.
- New utility, JEM IP Configurator for assigning IP addresses to JEM-2 and JEM-3 devices.
- Various bug fixes and features.
Additional detail can be found here